Social media has the potential to open new doors of opportunity.
According to Statista, in 2018 an estimated 2.65 billion people worldwide were using social media. This number is anticipated to expand to almost 3.1 billion in 2021. This year, worldwide Internet users on average, spend 6 hours and 42 minutes each day online.
GlobalWebIndex reports that the average social media user now spends 2 hours and 16 minutes each day on social platforms – up from 2 hours and 15 minutes last year – which equates to roughly one-third of their total internet time, and one-seventh of their waking lives. – GlobalWebIndex
Teksquisite can assist you with:
- Social media management
- Development of effective social profiles
- Implementing an effective social media strategy
- Aligning SEO & social media to maximize brand exposure
- Pushing SEO-based content to social media
- Social media automation, curation, and timing
- Social listening: tracking, analyzing, and leveraging niche audiences
- Competitor monitoring and audits