The solution is a piece of cake!
If you are unable to delete emails on a secondary email account – follow these quick instructions:
- Go to SETTINGS
- Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Under ACCOUNTS click on the email account that is giving you the problem
- Next, click on the account and scroll to the bottom and click on ADVANCED
- Next, click on DELETED MAILBOX
- Touch the TRASH (nothing will happen – but make sure that you touch it!)
- Next, click on the ADVANCED tab (upper left corner)
- Then click on the ACCOUNT tab (upper left corner)
- Finally, click on DONE (upper right corner) <– this step is important!
The problem should be fixed now 🙂